When I say that I am a spiritual person, that can be ambiguous and imply concepts beyond which I mean to intend them…
So here, I will make it clear…
I am spiritual.
Spiritual as defined by Merriam-Webster:
• of, relating to, consisting of, or affecting the spirit : incorporeal
• related or joined in spirit
Spirit as defined by Merriam-Webster:
• the immaterial intelligent or sentient part of a person
• the inner quality or nature of a person
• the force within a person that is believed to give the body life, energy, and power
Incorporeal as defined by Merriam-Webster:
• having no physical body or form
Life as defined by Merriam-Webster:
• the experience of being alive
• a principle or force that is considered to underlie the distinctive quality of animate beings
• the sequence of physical and mental experiences that make up the existence of an individual
With these definitions to be used for clarity, I can then say that I am spiritual in the sense that:
I have an experience of being alive in which I am affected by the immaterial, sentient part of myself that I believe lends to the sequence of physical and mental experiences that make up the existence of an experience of being me.
And what a beautiful and breathtaking experience it is!